torsdag 15 maj 2008

a quick, rather boring update

have had 2nd scan today, everything appears to be fine. Saw something resembling maleness but midwife was v quick over that area so can't be sure, Allahya 'Alam.
have been feeling a lot better these last few months (blood pressure has gone up a bit). Just getting fat and doing everyday stuff like bending down to pick things up is frustratingly difficult, but of course this is normal. I am managing to sleep quite well despite large tummy, although finding it a bit diffiuclt to get back to sleep after Fajr, but that's more to do with mind ticking over stuff.
Still haven't got any baby stuff organised, I actually placed some baby clothes bags back into the cellar as I'm still up to my ears sorting out Biryanis latest clothes.
I actually threw up for the first time 2 days ago during the pregnanacy but I think this was due to me having a frog in me throat causing me to gag than any feeling of nausea.

1 kommentar:

Jana's Journeys sa...

MashAllah congradulations on your pregnany, may Allah SWT make it easy for you ameen